Hemp Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil ) Good for Discoloration, Acne, Large Pores, Oily Skin, Non-pore clogging, anti-inflammatory, psoriasis, eczema
Hemp Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant. The plant this oil comes from is not high in THC like it’s counterpart and it is cultivated and grown to be used world wide to produce fiber for cloth, rope, and other textile products.
Hemp seed oil is almost identical to our own lipids, so it is capable of penetrating our cells. It is used to nourish not only dry skin but blotches and lesions can benefit. It is said to detoxify the skin and even out skin tone. You can safely use hemp oil as a skin moisturizer without worry of it clogging pores so it is a good oil to use in acne products or for those who simply have oily skin.
- 23% protein and all nine essential amino acids
- High in Palmitic acid (16:0) commonly found as a high percentage in animal fats and tropical oils
- Vitamins: are also present notably C, E, B1, B2 and beta carotene are fat soluble.
- Minerals: mainly Phosphorus, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium.
- In hair care products, hemp seed oil increases elasticity, manageability, and shine.
- Typical Analysis Color- Bold Green
- Odor- Slight nutty odor/characteristic
- Beta Carotene- 36.8 IU/100g pH value- 6.14
- THC- none detected
- Free Fatty Acids- 0.24% (as Oleic acid)
- Fatty Acids
We have started to use this oil and ground hemp seeds themselves and find the products we are making are of exceptional feel and quality. Look for this as we release more things in the future containing this oil and also ground hemp seeds, such as shave soap, a upcoming soft creamy facial scrub, and in hair care products.